We pride ourselves as a socially responsible organisation. We have embraced several responsibilities for the sole impact of its activities on the environment, clients, consumers, employees, communities, stakeholders and all other members of the public.
Some of our current CSR activities includes :
- Bincom offers one free website project in a month. Apply for a Pro-Bono Project here.
- Bincom ICT Career talk currently holds bi-monthly in Lagos free of charge to participants. Find out more about ICT career talk.
- Our consultants also speak at various events, seminars, Institutions & Schools (Secondary & Universities) on the areas of our core competence (Best Use of Technology)
As we grow as an organisation , we look forward to building schools, bridges, providing information, facilitating a cleaner environment and much more. But before then , we have been doing the little we can even from inception .
To state our CSR objective in one sentence ?
"We intend to provide opportunities for the future generations that we wish we had" - Bade Adesemowo ( Senior Partner )
To start our "Pro Bono" project application process, Contact Bincom via email or on +234 1 854 6554 to speak with us on the "Monthly Pro-Bono Project". You can now apply for our Pro Bono Project Online. Fill the pro-bono project application form here.
Please note that we get multiple applications for Pro-bono projects monthly. We have a strict checklist used to decide within the team the project to embark on within a month. Some of the things we look for include :
- Level of Impact of the Project on the Society
- Inability of the Project , Foundation and the Owners to pay our Professional fees.
- Level of Commitment of the Project Owners to the Project & its end result.
- and much more
Please allow 2 months between the application and the project launch date . You will usually get a decision within a month of application . Our typical pro-bono Website project would take about a month to complete.
Not a "Not for Profit Organisation" ?
Though not yet a rule, NGOs and similar organisations stand a better chance of benefiting from our Pro-bono projects. Other organization can discuss options of a profit sharing or partnership arrangement . We only consider unique or cutting edge ideas.
|< Prev||Next >|